Labels

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day

If for some obscure reason you had forgotten, today was the big Valentine's Day, dreaded by boyfriends and singletons everywhere. Whether you sat and wallowed in self pity or rolled around in the thousands of bouquets of roses you received I hope you enjoyed your day.

As much as I love Valentine's Day and being showered with various food and plant products (who doesn't?) isn't just a day for loved up couples any more but a chance for friends to share their love too. I was surprise to see how many of my friends were posting photos on each others walls, sending tweets and the traditional card too. SO, if you have been lying in bed wondering if you will forever be alone, I would like to make a suggestion. Get up, call your friends, go to the nearest Sainsbury's open until midnight and celebrate your friendships! You have about half an hour left....and then the early hours of the morning.

As for me, I am currently dressed as a glittery jam pot, drinking sangria and about to host a Carnival Fiesta.
                                                 
                                                    Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. A certain Lauren Neale and Aaron Tveit send Valentine's love from my living room, strewn with Dominoes boxes and wine bottles <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete